We present you an offer for the purchase of a new 30m2 house with a mezzanine. The offer includes all elements prefabricated in our factory. The assembly of the house is carried out using the attached instructions, in which, in detail, step by step, we have described each stage of work, along with the list of materials needed at a given stage. The set includes all the materials to put the house in closed, unfinished state wall panels, foam, membranes, and screws.
Total surface area
Usable floor space
Building surface area
What exactly are you buying?
A set of MTB FIVE house for self-assembly, along with a detailed, multimedia construction manual.
The basic order includes all the elements that allow you to assemble the house exactly as shown in the video below.
The exact list of the contents of the set:
– anti-burglary entrance door
– bathroom window (triple-glazed)
– balcony window (triple-glazed)
– kitchen window (triple-glazed)
– balcony doors (triple-glazed)
– sip panels (17.4 cm, EPS80 core 15 cm + 2 x12 mm OSB-3) as elements of external walls, partition walls, floor and roof
– construction beams (C24 Scandinavian, four-sided planed): ground, elbow, gable, partition walls, wall, roof, mezzanine)
– pine beams: logs
– roof soffit
– windproof membranes
– facade laths
– Torx carpentry screws set
– mounting foams
– foam gun
– waterproofing to protect the lower part of the outer wall
– polystyrene grater
– “taker” type stapler + staples
– a strip of mineral wool
– foundation foil
– facade boards
– roof soffit
– “standing seam” roofing
– “standing seam” facade panels
– flashing and sheet metal work
– gutter systems – steel, oval – color: anthracite
- The house inside is unfinished, to its finish and arrangement.
- Elements such as the foundation plate and electro-hydraulic installations are not included in the order. They are optional extras.
- Refer to the additional assortment assigned to the selected house model in our online store.
MTB FIVE is a model with a total area of 30 m²
IT OFFERS THE HIGHEST STANDARD WITH ITS EXTRAORDINARY FUNCTIONALITY
- The height of the ridge is as much as 4 m, thanks to which we obtain the optimal height of 250 cm on the ground floor. It allows for comfortable use of the house, it is perfect and does not overwhelm.
- The overall width and length are 3.75m / 7.82m.
- Thanks to the well-thought-out development of this area, we get a place for a comfortable bathroom, lit by a window measuring 122 cm high x 62 cm wide. It is triple-glazed, PVC, with the possibility of opening and tilting. The color of the facade is anthracite on the outside and white inside. Window mounted on a expansion tape.
- The heart of the house is a spacious living room with a kitchenette.
- The model is equipped with an entrance door, anti-burglary, ergonomic 90 cm wide. They ensure comfortable use. Made of high quality material. They are heavy and silent.
- Large, almost the entire wall balcony windows arouse great admiration in our models. Triple-glazed, PVC, 240 cm high and 250 cm wide. One part is fixed, the other can be opened up to 80 cm wide and tilted. Also mounted on the expansion tape.
- A kitchen window measuring 120 x 120 cm has also been installed.
- An additional room on the patio is an optimally sized bedroom. Illuminated by a large balcony window that can be opened and tilted. The window measures 208 cm high x 100 cm wide. Triple-glazed, PVC, from the outside in the color of the facade – anthracite, inside – white.
- The house is additionally equipped with a small mezzanine with strong slants. The slope of the roof of this model is 35 degrees. It is illuminated thanks to two triple-glazed gable windows with dimensions of 100 x 120.
- The construction of the house is based on branded, Scandinavian C24 certified wood. It does not require impregnation.
- SIP panels are elements of external walls, partition walls, mezzanine floor and roof.
- Insulation layer: EPS 80 – 15 cm
Parameter U 0.23
- The façade of the house is made of “seam” Budmat Iron Click sheet metal, in the color RAL 7016 – matt anthracite.
Our time spent in the factory on the prefabrication process significantly reduces the amount of work that has to be done during the conventional method of building houses by more than 70% and significantly reduces the cost of building a house by up to 65%.
Control of the work of external teams by the investor is also easier, because each construction phase is clearly described in the instructions.
A very important factor is: reduction of work time – which is associated with constant increases in staff remuneration, lower electricity consumption, less noise during works, minimized amount of waste and costs related to their disposal, practically no drying time during construction dry), no need to insulate the building after erecting the walls (SIP panels have a 15cm EPS core inside), reducing the cost and number of trips for missing materials (everything is delivered at one time) as well as reducing the amount of unnecessarily purchased material, the possibility of assembly at any time of the year and practically closing the entire investment with furniture in less than a month from the start of work.
The set consists of materials from renowned companies such as: Budmat, Swiss Krono, MTB Modules, Veka, Marcopol.
All elements have been cut and numbered already at the production stage.
At the moment, the order fulfillment time is up to 28 business days from the date of signing the contract. We start the execution of the order with a deposit of 40% of the contract value. The payment of the rest of the amount in the amount of 60% of the order value takes place within three days prior to the transport from our warehouse or personal collection.
- You don’t have to worry about transportation. We will comprehensively take care of the delivery of the order from our factory, to any location in the world indicated by you.
- If you purchase more models, we calculate the required cargo space individually, considering one or more delivery addresses.
- We deal with the customs process, we do not charge any fees for it.
- Matters related to documentation before and during transport are organized with the help and involvement of our logistics department.
- Regardless of whether it is sea or road transport, our logistics department will take care of all the procedures.
- The cost of transport is calculated individually for each order.
- We attach all material certificates, from transport pallets to the smallest detail of the set, to the order file.
- Unloading the goods.
This stage is usually performed by the client or his assembly team. The unloading date is typically known a few days in advance, so you can prepare for it.
- In the case of using the services of external assembly teams, we recommend unloading with their participation.
- The first step after the transport arrives is to open the container and locate the shipping pallet on which the windows are placed. There is a pinned set of documents with instructions that will guide you through the entire process, starting from: health and safety, unloading the goods, checking the quantity in accordance with the order because of the attached packing list, storage method and the list of necessary tools. All these stages have been marked step by step. In addition, the set includes online instructions with QR codes.
- Manual unloading takes about four hours if three people are involved in unloading.
- The assembly of the house begins with the placement of elements on the construction site. This stage, like each previous and all subsequent ones, has been described in great detail in online and paper instructions, which we download in full or in stages on the website. You don’t have to worry about any fasteners, such as screws or mounting foam. They are part of the basic set, and the instructions tell us where they are until the last elements of the house are assembled.
- The assembly time for the MTB FIVE basic kit is approximately 12 working days. Experienced assembly teams can complete the work even in 6 working days. The upper limit of the assembly time depends on many factors, such as: bad weather conditions, the human factor, the lack of rush and to pedanticism of the installers.
- For a better approximation of the assembly costs, we will also mention the recommended number of people on the construction site.
Usually, three people work optimally in the construction of these three houses. One of these people is the main fitter who manages the entire team and performs the most important activities independently, the other two people are people with average construction knowledge.
- The heaviest elements of the set weigh 70 kg, so there is no need to use cranes and hoists unless local health and safety regulations state otherwise (these reservations are also listed in the manual).